Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BZZZZZZZZZ












For those of you who aren't already loyal Gmail users, you may be unaware of a new feature known as Google Buzz. As someone who has never gotten the hang of twitter, this new feature seemed rather redundant and useless to me. However, after I gave it some thought, I realized that I had been twittering all along, just in a highly selective manner. Yes, I will admit it, when people whom I respected posted a link, 9/10 times I would click and see what they were tweeting about. For anyone whom I respected was already a Gmail user, and would be found hanging on my sidebar. So with the inception of Buzz, I find myself checking out what all those respectable Gmail folk are saying. I may not be bzzzzing just yet.. but I am reading.

Geekosystem gives the who what and where on this new bzzzzing feature!

No comments: